Buy Online Now!
These tickets are for the year starting in March 2018.
If you would like to buy tickets for remaining draws before March 2018, please follow instructions detailed below for paying by cash/cheque paying £1 for each month’s draw which has still to take place.
Simply click one of the buttons above. This will take you to a secure GoCardless page where you can fill in your details to authorise direct debit payments and complete the purchase of your tickets.
Payments are taken by Direct Debit on the 5th March (or next banking day) and will recur every year. You will always be notified by email BEFORE any payment is taken. You can cancel your Direct Debit at any time. You are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee; if anything goes wrong with your payment, you are entitled to an instant refund.
GoCardless is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009.
About the 200 Club
- The “200 Club” is a monthly lottery run by Keith Grammar School Parent Council.
- Income from ticket sales is divided equally between the Parent Council and a monthly prize. This means that if all 200 tickets are sold, there will be a £100 monthly prize.
- Because there is a maximum of 200 tickets, each player has a very good chance of winning.
- Tickets are paid for one year in advance and cost only £12 for the whole year.
- Members may purchase more than one ticket.
- Members must be at least 16 years old.
- Profits from the 200 Club go to KGS Parent Council and will be used for the benefit of KGS pupils.
- A cheque will be posted to one winner each month.
- Tickets are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Pay with Cash/Cheque
If you would prefer to pay for your tickets with cash or cheque, please print out this form then send the completed form along with your cheque or cash to the school office.