- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents, families and friends of the school.
- To promote partnership between the school, its pupils, parents and the local community.
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils.
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
Current office bearers are:
- Angela Davidson (Chair)
- Fiona Gordon (Vice Chair)
- Tracy Leith (Secretary)
- Chris Viney (Treasurer)
All parents and carers of children in Crossroads School are welcome to attend School Council meetings.
Date of next School Council meeting: Thursday 19 January 2017 at 7pm
Please enter your details here to join our mailing list.
Documents on this page are PDF (Portable Document Format) which offer high-quality printouts. To open these files, you may need Adobe Reader software. This can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.