Keith Grammar School Parent Council works in partnership with the school to support the education and welfare of all pupils. Over the course of the year, the Parent Council fund-raises to support a variety of educational, sporting, and social activities.
Our main fund-raising event is the Tombola held in November. We have recently started a 200 Club. It is hoped that this will provide an ongoing revenue to continue our work.
The following are examples of some of the benefits we have been able to bring to KGS pupils:
- Provided the netball team with new kit
- Bought 3 iPads for the PE department
- Donated to the Arts & Craft club
- Contributed towards the Outward Bound trip
- Paid for improvements to the canteen
- Bought footballs for pupils to use during breaks
- Contributed towards transport for school trips
- Funded Dux Medals and awards
- Paid for improvements to the music room
We are very grateful for the generous support from our local community and businesses. If you would like to make a donation to the Parent Council, please contact the school office or use the “Donate” button on this page.